Taco Pizza recipe - Mexican style




Pizza has been my favourite food. When I was in Esbjerg I order pizza from Efes. It was delicious and I have to say it is best take away in Esbjerg.Without meat dough. Without guacamole. Without tacoskjell. I made me a taco pizza. And it was created by the simplest things from the fridge. The pizza dough I always make like that.





My simple taco pizza


For 1 serving pizza you will need this:


  • 1 small onion, in thin slices
  • 1 raw jalapeno, in slices (or other chili)
  • 1/2 red pepper, in slices
  • 2 tablespoons tacopulver. Either from the store or homemade
  • 4 tablespoons water
Cheese as desired. I used Parmigiano-Reggiano because I wanted some cheese and a lot of flavours. Soft onions, jalapeno and paprika in a little oil on medium heat. Add taco powder and water. Leave this fryer until the water is boiled. Roll out the dough thinly. Put on cheese and then tacofull. Stir in the oven until the pizza is crispy.

Comments